Highlights from Oseberg’s August 28th weekly report on oil and gas activity in Oklahoma.
- Council Oak continues to lease up, with more than 50 new leases in the Arkoma basin. Also in Arkoma, WSGP passed the 100-lease mark in 60 days.
- HLR made a strong first appearance with more than 80 leases in the SCOOP.
- Cimarex added 12 spacings this week.
- Foundation came onto the transfer scene with 88 transfers across Atoka and Coal counties.
- Wagoner county sees new intent and new transfer action this week.
- We’re also seeing new intent action in Jackson & Tillman counties in southwest Oklahoma.
Want to dig into this data more or see exactly what is going on here? Get daily alerts for pluggings and all of the data Oseberg provides with Sol.